DELHITIES Crosses all the limits,they don’t even maintain the social distancing in this pathetic condition.The central government announces the opening of the wines and beer shops.and for alcoholics this news is like their Dream come True. The Majority of the people are at the wines shop in the early morning.I think it might not be a good idea to open the THEKA’S.Here’s the DO’s & DONT’S :-
- Only five persons will be allowed in a shop at one time and social distancing norms have to be followed.
- Take your own bags as this will ensure that you do not come in contact with contaminated surfaces.
- Online and digitals transactions are another way to reduce human contact and chances of contamination.
- Lastly, do not forget to wear masks or face cover while going outside.
But i believe that no one really cares the DO’S AND DONT’S.
Is your local liquor shop open?
- If your nearest liquor store falls in a containment area, it will remain closed till situation improves.
- If your local alcohol shop is located in a mall or a marketing complex, it will not be open.
- Only standalone liquor shops have been allowed to operate in red, orange and green zones.
- Delhi government has asked concerned departments to provide a list of all liquor shops that confirm to the Home Ministry guidelines for reopening.
- Timings- 8am to 7pm .
After the seeing the people condition.The Delhi Government imposes 70% “corona” tax on alcohol after crowding at the wine shops .In a news one said “hum toh waise hi black main lete the …koi baat nhi tax ho toh kya huya hum toh fir bhi lege apna stock”. Alcoholics right now “LET ME DRINK IT’S BEEN 42 DAYS”.This attitude is not right at this time.
HERE’S SOME MEME ON THIS:-
I HOPE YOU LIKE ME DAILY VLOGS .MAKE SURE YOU SHARE WITH YOUR FRIENDS.AND DO A BEAUTIFUL COMMENT.